PDA

View Full Version : please read :(

erialb1
20-10-08, 22:44
i had a really bad headrush about 20 mins ago, it was so bad i thought i was gonna pass out and my head felt like it was literally vibrating inside, it scared me so much i thought i was gonna die, felt like a blood vessel had exploded or something bad happend, and i had a massive panic attack which made it even worse and now my head still feels strange, sorta numb in a way. i cant relax :( does anyone else ever get this? i have low blood pressure anyways if that helps to maybe know it was just a headrush?

kendo59
20-10-08, 22:47
did it happen when you stood up quickly?
have a nice cup of tea, with an extra sugar.

countrygirl
20-10-08, 22:48
Sounds very much like low blood pressure - my husband has it whenever he goes from bending to standing and he says its most horrible sensation as if his head is going to explode and very faint as well for a few seconds. He has to be very careful as he will do it many times a day!

erialb1
20-10-08, 22:52
i have got low blood pressure anyways, so i guess its just that, i just need the reassurance cos i get so paranoid and scared! it happened for like a minute though or so, wasnt nice atall. my head just feels numb and abit fuzzy now :/

Piglet
21-10-08, 12:21
No one likes the old head rush sensation do they but it's very common and happens at any age.

It seems to come in batches with me - I won't have any for ages and ages and then I'll have a week or two where it seems to happen a lot. It's the same with one of my daughters too.

Piglet :flowers:

Andyroo
21-10-08, 12:24
i get those heaps!!! then if im not carful it turns into a panic attack :scared15:

:roflmao: