PDA

View Full Version : help

psychomom01
21-10-08, 04:05
i cant tell anymore if this is my anxiety but im constantly worring to the point where it gives me a stomache :weep: i worry what if i have depression and black out and hurt someone i love look whats going around the world with mothers snappin how do i know it wont happen to me even though when i watch these shows i think how could they do these things but it also make me wonder what if they didnt know what they where doing and it makes me worry that i can be like them and hurt someone i hate this feeling i dont want to go around thinking this way its horrible is this the anxiety doing this or am i really going to go crazy and blackout and do something and wake up and relize what i did has someone had this same feeling please helpppp

psychomom01
21-10-08, 04:07
help

eeyorelover
21-10-08, 04:42
Intrusive thoughts are probably one of the most horrible symptoms of anxiety!!
The only thing I can tell you is that just because you think of something doesn't mean that you will act on it!
Because you are so afraid of it that shows that you are definitely not in the frame of mind to carry it out!!
You're not crazy or delusional! The only thing you can do is dismiss the thought and make your mind move on. Consciously make your mind focus on something else.
Hope it helps a little hun!
Hang in there!!!
xxx
Sandy

reachersgal
21-10-08, 10:26
Hi,

I completely agree with Sandy, (I've had similar thoughts) And they are just that thoughts (utterly horrible to experience as I know).