PDA

View Full Version : hello

majella
21-10-08, 05:26
Hello everyone,
be patient with me... im new to this and im not a great speller. It's nice to finally find a site where i can get abit of knowledge and help with what im going through. Im Majella ive just recently turned 21 and im from Northen Ireland. I've been suffering from panic attacks, depression and post tramatic stress disorder nearly three years now. i didn't realise what they where, i just knew the names through the doctors daignoses. From i logged on to this site i've learned a great deal already, to my suprise there is actually quite alot of helpful imformation thats helping me understand myself. I never knew what was wrong with me, i kept thinking i was abnormal or it was all in my head. That i was imaging it... Well most people let me think that anyhow. Am i making any sense??? I just dont know how to express myself or put word to paper. Anyways im glad i have found this site so i can learn more about my illness, and hopefully help myself aswell as others. Thank you for taking the time out to read abit about me. I can't wait to start chatting to others and make new friends, i know it will make a difference. this means a great deal to me...

Thanks again majella

Veronica H
21-10-08, 08:41
:welcome: to NMP Majella, glad you have found us.

Veronica

weeble40
21-10-08, 10:15
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

lorac
21-10-08, 11:46
Hi majella

Welcome to the site I am sure you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

milly jones
21-10-08, 20:59
welcome to nmp hunny
love milly xxx

debera
21-10-08, 21:18
hi and welcome to nmp
debera
x x x x

majella
21-10-08, 21:33
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, its much appreciated. i didn't expect so many replies

pooh
29-10-08, 16:57
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

janeybaby25
29-10-08, 17:08
welcome to nmp! xxx