PDA

View Full Version : very odd feeling in head and ears

maggiemay
21-10-08, 20:50
Please can someone help me with this ? I have posted before but no one identified or expanded on my symptoms. i am so scared of health worries and dread going to dr. as always afraid of what i am going to hear. I have this empty/ hollow sensation in my head where i can tap my forehead and it sounds like i am tapping on a plastic tube. my ear feels full on one side at these times..its not there all the time and i get a post nasal drip which is completely clear. it can go away for a week or a few days and then I bend over and it starts up again. I have no pain at all except when it is very severe and I feel a pulling up sensation at the back of my nose.When I eat I can hear all the crunching sounds very amplified. Better when I am lying down and not there when I get up in the morning. please has any one else had this or can tell me what is causing it? Thank youX

nickieb
21-10-08, 21:39
Hi Maggie

I funnily enough have this where i tap on a sensitive area on my scalp and my head feels hollow..this area the scalp is really sore & when i sniff it feels sore there also. I think its a nerve problem or sinus issue. Hurts tho..xxx

tayside lassie
21-10-08, 21:42
it sounds like you have sinus/ear probs ...i get that feeling/sensation in the ears/head too i take a nasal spray from docs which helps....