PDA

View Full Version : Childrens garden slide wanted.

Granny Primark
22-10-08, 11:22
Has anyone in the staffordshire area got a childrens garden slide they want to sell.
We have done our garden for our 1 year old grandaughter, playhouse, bench set, garden hammock but the one thing she loves to play with when I take her playgroup is the slides.
So if anyones got one they want to sell I would gladly buy it.

pinkpiglet
22-10-08, 11:27
Hi Lynn, if you don't have any luck here then my sis in law who lives in Hertfordshire uses a website where you and others can give away unwanted toys etc... The receiver has to collect the items though!
Sometimes the toys are free, sometimes they seller requests a small donation or you can do swaps. My sis in law as got a slide, a swing and ride on toys all for free. I'v just text her for the web address but she hasnt got back to me yet. When she does i will PM you. xx

Piglet
22-10-08, 14:36
Could I have that web address too - I do have a big 'little tikes' slide to donate but I'm a million miles away from Staffordshire so maybe I could donate it to this website.

Piglet :flowers:

Granny Primark
22-10-08, 18:51
You are a gem pinkpiglet. Thank you soo much.

titchjd
22-10-08, 19:04
Oh Lynne ..cant believe it about 3weeks ago I got rid of Jades slide...Iwill ask around 4 you m8 but also what about car boots have a look there x

pinkpiglet
22-10-08, 23:21
sis-in-law not got back to me yet so just text her again to remind her that i need that number. I will post it as soon as i get it.:yesyes:

JohnBliss
22-10-08, 23:23
We have one of these giveaway sites locally and they are all over the country.Your nearest group can be located through
www. freecycle.org
Hope you find a slide
Regards
John

pinkpiglet
23-10-08, 22:18
Hi there, i was just about to post that web address but johnbliss bet me to it. Thats the one my sis-in-law uses. I just spoke to her and she says it's brilliant. Apparantly you join up, then each day you recieve a list of things that are been donated in your area. She has gotten loads of stuff on there.

www.freecycle.org.uk (http://www.freecycle.org.uk).

Happy shopping!!! lol

shinney
24-10-08, 09:21
This is a great site to use, both in getting rid of items you know longer need and getting items that you do, I have got some great bits from here, and have put on there lots of things that are to good to just throw away. (ie kids toys, baby clothes, books ect)

I have also got a cooker, leather settee, washing machine for friends of mine who cant afford new ones. You will be surprises what some people get rid of.

Well worth just looking at.:)

Granny Primark
25-10-08, 08:41
Its a brill site.
Im certain I will be addicted to it.
Ive joined and put put on wanted adverts for a garden slide.
Thanks so much for informing me of the site.