PDA

View Full Version : Feeling better

mlondon
22-10-08, 12:07
Hi All

If you have seen my last few posts you will see I have been having a really rough time of it lately. On monday I thought I wouldn't get through the day at work and was too scared to be alone. I got lots of support on the forum. I saw my CBT therapist on monday and saw my doctor yesterday. I don't want to speak for the future but can safely say that for most of yesterday and this morning I have been feeling a lot better and made it into work on my own, again afraid to jinx it but I am feeling almost 'normal'. I am just saying this as a follow up and thank for support and also to give others some hope.

Mx

Mudskipper
22-10-08, 13:36
Good for you! One day at a time eh?:flowers:

samc100
22-10-08, 14:13
Glad you are feeling brighter. And glad you have updated us on how you are - been wondering how you are.

Remember it is ok to feel horrible - you have had a tough time of late. So nice and easy but you seem to have turned a corner xxxxx

Veronica H
22-10-08, 15:19
:yesyes: Great news. Just shows what a difference a few days can make with this illness.

Veronica

Patty
22-10-08, 15:56
Hi mlondon,:)

I am so pleased to hear that you are feeling a lot better. :yesyes:

It's great that you made it into work on your own. Well done :yesyes: :yesyes:

Thanks for the post.

Best wishes & continued success xx :bighug1:

feels_like_home
23-10-08, 22:44
It is great to hear you are feeling better. We all need to celebrate anytime we are feeling better. Take care.
Michelle