PDA

View Full Version : really worried today!!!

nic x
22-10-08, 16:54
hi all, well iv been doin so well recently, i was so proud of myself!! iv went from being a wreck, in a constant state of anxeity, not been able to drive, not bein able to be alone, of going out, of feeling i was basicly going mad!! to driving again, to staying home alone, of going out, and feeling happiar in myself, its been tuff but felt i was getting better, the past week or so though, iv been getting headaches!! i hate to take pills so havnt been taking anything, im worried as there cumin every day, they cum and go, there not there constantly, but my head, neck, shoulders and mouth just feel so achy, they make me feel dizzy and tired, im still not sleeping great, but better than i was. does anyone else have these and is there something wrong?? today, iv been having the awful rush ov thoughts like 100 mph, i can normally deal with it, but todays been tough!! im not going backwards am i?? i feel like iv came so far forward!! xxxxxx

titchjd
22-10-08, 17:03
M8y ...I hope you are ok hun.

I do get headaches sometimes and I think its tension as when we start 2 do more than normal with out realising we are tensing up more .

You are definately not going backwards m8 you have done so much lately and have been doing sooooooooooo well...You had a very busy day yesterday and it does take it out of you .

I know how dissheartening it is when u have bad days I have a few ..as you know lol....but you are doing Fab m8 xxxx

big hugs hun

spk l8r xxxxx

Titch xxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

bumbles
22-10-08, 17:35
Its a small setback expect them and they wont frighten you just treat yourslef to something nice and keep going.

jill
23-10-08, 02:18
Hi hun :D:hugs:

You have every right to be proud of yourself, WELL DONE

Hunny, when we are in recovery its possible for some anxiety symptoms to stay for awhile longer.

Why can't you take pain killers hun, they will take the pain away, have you tried forhead thingy, ohh not shore what its called, but you just rub it on your head and it supposed to take the pain away, never used it myself, so I don't know how good it is.

Have you tried using some relaxation cds, these help take tenstion away, they are good but take time.

YOU ARE NOT going back hunny, please don't think this, please try and focus on how well you are doing, blimey YOU HAVE DONE GREAT. :hugs:

There is allso alot of cold viruses going around at the moment, please be kind to yourself, you may just have a cold viruse.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

*D*
23-10-08, 12:51
Hello,

YES,YES,YES, I have these symptoms everyday. It is tension and anxiety. You are most likly having tension headaches, My neck shoulders & back are in knots. When this happens it can constrick blood flow to your head, which can cause you to feel dizzy. Tension headaches can last for weeks or even months. Try realaxation, or massage to release some of the tension.
A nice hot bath helps!

Take care:)

nic x
23-10-08, 14:27
thanks for all the replys guys, surprise!! the head aches eased lol its amazing wat a bit of kind words do xx thanx again xxxx