PDA

View Full Version : xmas pressies

janeybaby25
23-10-08, 14:59
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions on what to buy our first nephew this xmas? he will be about 6 mths old and don't really want to get clothes cos the kid has a better wardrobe than me! Want to get him something special but something that won't cost the earth & something he can use but without being more interested in the wrapping paper.

Cheers. xxxx

diane07
23-10-08, 16:13
What about putting some money into his trust fund account, i asked family to do that for my daughter rather than her having too many toys that she probably wouldn't get round to playing with much.

Or my mum bought my little girl a winnie the pooh lamp when she was born that plays a tune, well worth the money it still gets used now she's four.

di xx

jo61
23-10-08, 16:15
My daughter was 5 months for her first Christmas. We gave her a Boots Octopus. Each leg had a different texture and some had sounds. It wasn't really expensive and she loved it. In fact, she's now 13 and it's still on her bed!!

janeybaby25
23-10-08, 18:33
thank you for your replies. I like the idea of a trust fund as we could use for that him every b.day & xmas then. I also like the idea of an educational toy. I shall tell my other half your suggestions & let you know what we decide on! thanks again. xxxx

pooh
23-10-08, 19:17
get a star named after him chip in its about 30 quid and a great pressie to last a life time and after

Pooh x

kazzie
23-10-08, 21:46
A nice hand crafted name plaque for his bedroom door????:shrug:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Granny Primark
23-10-08, 21:47
get a toy that he will play with up until he is one.
I bought a play table for my grandaughter last year. It has been a brill toy. She has learned to pull herself up on it. She could pull herself upon it by the age of 7 months old.
If you want to get something really special and personal check out ebay and there is a website that does personalised cuddly toys. I bought my grandaughter an elephant for her birthday that had her name on it and her date of birth and it was only £10.

Granny Primark
23-10-08, 21:49
p.s it wasnt her only pressy! lol