PDA

View Full Version : people in chat

titch
23-10-08, 16:01
ju_ann came into chat today...we was talking about kerry katona..a few people in chat have said to me that she butts into the convo and today she asked what we was talking about and then turned it all to her which is pretty rude so all i said is whats that gotta do with kerry katona she then was rude to me and said leave chat i then said i aint done anything then she said u dont agree with me and it carried on...anyway ju i had a bad day..didnt mean to sound horrid to you but you were pretty rude telling me to just leave.well after that ju you left the room and i burst into tears i really didnt mean for you to leave or to have an argument in fact was just stating what i thought.

milly jones
23-10-08, 16:10
we all have sensitive moments hunny

we all say and do things that perhaps we regret

but nmp is about helping each other and im sure ju will live and let live

i know from my past chat can be a very stressful place if ur feeling bad

try not to worry pet, we have all done it

milly xxxxx

eeyorelover
23-10-08, 16:25
I really do think it would be better to PM her and discuss this with her.
We all have bad days hun.
(((HUGS)))
xxx
Sandy

lilibet
23-10-08, 18:50
Yes good advice send her a pm and try to sort it out between the two of you, just incase this turns out to be another stressed thread.LOL

I dont go into chat very often only because i find it difficult to keep up!

love lilibet x

bottleblond
23-10-08, 19:05
On the whole, the chat room is a very busy place. People say things that they later regret and all is fine again.

Pm is a much better place to sort things out as putting someones name on the forum can be quite upsetting.

Just want to add, only chat room mods and admin have the right to ask someone to leave chat and that is only on the rare occasion that rules have been broken.

Hope all is sorted soon
Love Lisa
xxxx
:flowers:

jodie
23-10-08, 19:07
hiya

ok i do think it is a good idea to pm ju and try sort things out

as for asking you to leave chat only mods can ask somone to leave chat and not other members

i hope you can both sort things out hun

jodie x

miss_worry
23-10-08, 19:57
hey Titch
try not to stress about it hun. btw I thought ju_ann had left to have a break she said she was going to? anyway hi ju_ann if you read this!
chin up hun.
TC
Vxx

lorac
23-10-08, 20:19
Hi Titch

I hope the two of you get things sorted out.

Carol