PDA

View Full Version : hi all about me!

leo05
07-06-05, 11:43
i 'm a full time carer for my dad who has deppression and he has panic attacks as well as having to take tablets all the time
i was sexually abused as a child which set off me self harming myself then my mam died so i had to go in to foster care which i hated then my foster parent died just a year after my dad mam died which made me just want to get free from life alotgether i know people say it was not my fault but i dont really belive this as i have be told that i am a bad person all my life and that bad things happen to bad people at the moment i am going through counselling as i was raped last april so i guess i am just trying to hang on leanne

hi not seein counsellor anymore but dont even think i talk about anything i wanted too!
leanne

EmmaJane
07-06-05, 12:05
Leanne sorry about all your expeiences and its not your fault. Regarding being a bad person, we all have different ways and a lot of us tend to believe what we are told about ourselves. This doesnt mean that because you are told your a bad person by someone that it is true. You are caring for your dad, does that make you a bad person? No it makes you a very caring person. All you need is some support and people around you. Keep talking to us and if you need to contact me, then feel free and I will chat to you. Can I ask how old you are and I assume you have no children? Although, I know I shoudnt assume.

You take care and try not to self harm, you are worth more than to torture yourself like that.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Alton
07-06-05, 12:33
I'm so sorry to hear about everything that has happened to you. I can not imagine what it is like to go through that. A friend that is staying with me at the moment was raped when she was 14 and has been anorexic ever since (she is now 22). So from talking things through with her I can empathise to a certain extent. At the end of the day, we can all tell you that you are not a bad person and how well you are doing but you need to believe that for yourself. I think you seeing someone is such a good idea as it will give you the inner resousrces to do this and start to see how you can believe in yourself. Its a long road but it can be an exciting one so you stick with it, keep reading this forum and BELIEVE what people here tell you.

seh1980
07-06-05, 14:10
hi Leanne,

It is not true that you are a bad person because these horrible things have happened to you. Bad things always happen to good people and it's a known fact that the good die young - that's just the way life works. Thanks for telling us a bit more about yourself - that must have been very difficult for you. I hope that we can help you here. We will certainly try our best so please do srick with us.

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
07-06-05, 15:17
Leanne,

I know your Dad ( is this your original Dad ? ) needs a lot of care but you do need breaks for yourself when you can get out and go to a communal class like yoga , join an evening class or do something that you can accomodate, where you get to be yourself and start making new friends and aquaintances and prove that you can be likeable and have lots of offer others in friendship.

I bet there isn't a bad cell in your body ..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
07-06-05, 19:22
Hi Leanne

Thanks for the intro and I am so sorry to hear what you have been through.

You are not a bad person and I hope in time we can give you some confidence to realise that you deserve happiness and you are not a bad person atall.

Hope we can be of some help on here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Karen
07-06-05, 23:34
Hi Leanne

Sorry to hear what you've been through. None of it was your fault and you are not a bad person at all. It sounds like you are doing your best to cope in extremely difficult circumstances.

I'm glad you are having some counselling to help you through this.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
07-06-05, 23:38
Leanne

Sorry to hear it has being so hard for you, but giving a more descriptive post we can help you.

I have recieved your pm and i will reply soon hun.

You take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

sal
07-06-05, 23:48
Hi Hun

Got your mobile number and will be in touch tomorrow.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

BrandyK
12-06-05, 03:35
Sorry to hear about all what has happened! Just remember that you are not the bad person! Be strong also.. Look of how strong you have been so far, you can do it..

Brandyxx

mumof4
12-06-05, 10:18
hi i know how u feel i was sexually abused to as a child when i was 8 untill i was 11, i have suffered with panic attacks since i was 11 and i have been anxricx twice once when i was 11 and then again a few years ago. i have been to counclling helped to talk about it as i didnt tell noone untill a few years ago when i got ill again.

i have the support of my bf but just after i got ill the second time and told my parents mu mum passed away from cancer just a few months after i told her.

the person who abused me is now dead he died a few years ago.

if u want to chat feel fee to pm me .

chucklehound
14-06-05, 14:51
I was sexually abused by a family member but to cope with every thing else shows that you r a really strong. You will get all the support you need on here. Good luck

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

Meg
14-06-05, 15:54
Leanne ,

What sort of help are you getting from your doctor at present ??

Meg

Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

leo05
14-06-05, 15:58
nothing as she sent me to see a counsellor and now counsellor does not want to see me really scared to go back to docs as the will just send me somewhere else for a period of time then want nothing to do with me

leanne

Meg
14-06-05, 16:01
You are assuming Leanne and this may not be the case..

You current counsellor should write a report for your doctor with recommendations of what support and help you need.

Meg

leo05
14-06-05, 16:52
she said that she has wrote to my doc but not sure what she as said though

leanne

leo05
14-05-08, 04:11
well just an update - i am no longer caring for my dad as he died last yr but i am now caring for my gf. i no longer live in hartlepool . i now have ocd too but hey feel free to contact me if ya want to know anything more - just thought i would reopen this post lol so newbies know me

lea xx

Lindalou64
14-05-08, 12:27
Hey Lea .......never Blameyaself You Are Not A Bad Person By Far.......i Wish Ya Well And You Will Get There One Day....linda Xxxx

marie1974
14-05-08, 14:06
hi leanne sorry to hear what happen you are definately not a bad person and i bet you are a lovely person and i dont even no you. you said you went to counselling i think you should go back if you can and tell them exactly everythng and be honest, i have found with my counselling i have been very honest and she is really beginning to help me so mayb you could try that again. also please try and not self harm i dont know too much about this so i cant advice to much but hurting yourself will not help hun. remember you have come all through this stuff you been through so it proves you are very strong hugs too you xxxxx

cheeky monkey
14-05-08, 22:50
Hi babe
just wanted to say you are doing really well, and that we are on the road to getting all your problems sorted arn't we? Walking side by side we are both seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
And thankyou for all that you do for me, I have never had someone who cares and loves me like you do, and I'm sure all your friends on here agree that you are a very caring and loving person wish there was more people like you.
I'm no good telling things to your face as Im shy, but thankyou for all your love and support. xxxxxxxx
now I will go cos I know you will pull my ears lol
sending you lots of love and hugs
susie, and the dogs say they love you loads and loads

leo05
15-05-08, 02:23
aww thanks guys for ya replies. hugs to you all and i am seeing a mhs worker now so ya know.

susie well .............. firstly come here so i can pull them. ok thats done

ty for loving me and helping me through some bad times too i love you and the dogs too

and hey keep up ya gd work too

love n hugs

and bigs hugs to you susie and the dogs (laddie,jake, jj and not forgetting sky) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ladygrom
15-05-08, 04:09
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/39/39_3_4.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZCxdm860YYGB) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_1_14.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZCxdm860YYGB) hi lea your such a wonderful caring person and also a good friend never blame yourself lea and you will get ther one day tc xxx

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZCxdm860YYGB (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb096_ZCxdm860YYGB&utm_id=7924)

leo05
16-05-08, 01:45
thanks elaine and hugs for you too xx

Hope 2
16-05-08, 13:17
Hey Sweetie :D

I know we aint spoke for a while but just wanted to say Hi xx
I aint forgot yah lol . You made me feel so welcome when I joined and I thank u for that (cos I nearly left) but yr kindness helped me feel worthy Lea :bighug1: I still feel it now how I did then .

I am getting somewhere now with my demons ......... hope u r too mate cos they aint gonna win OK xx People are spot on when they say WE have to believe in ourselves . No one else can change us , only we can find our own way to freedom :flowers: . This is wot I have learnt of late . I wish u all the very best cos yr one of the very best mate .
Love Hope xx

leo05
17-05-08, 03:24
aww thank you hope and i was going to pm ya to see how ya are doing but then saw this lol

i didnt really do anything when ya joined i just said i would be there for ya like i always will and i know no one can change me but i dont know how to move on if that makes any sense (lol it is 3 23 am)
neway feel free to talk to me when ya need too

hugs n love lea xx xx thanks again for your kindness and support