PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Off The Wall
24-10-08, 05:08
Hey, hows it going. I'm pretty sure i joined this site like 2yrs ago but i have no idea what address and name i used i don't think i posted much either anyways it was helpful reading everyones stories but then it came to a point where i think i was kinda in denial i just didn't wanna read/talk to anyone who had anxiety and knew of my problems cause it felt like it made it worse by talking about it so i tried to block it out. Obviously not the answer...

Anyways i suffer from panic attacks/social anxiety/agrophobia (which i still can't spell haha)/depression. I was diagnosed 3yrs ago now. i did group theropy for 2 months on panic attacks/agrophobia - definately helped learning about it and understanding and realising i'm not going to die. Then i did treatment one on one for social anxiety for about 2months also which didn't help. I think i was young and alone i had no support and was really hard for me to do it on my own without the help and support of the people around me since i'd never once before done anything on my own i'd always rely on someone (i was extremely shy).

then i kinda just didn't do anything for a whole year and tried to forget about it so i feel im back where i started. I tried medication about 5days ago now - OMG i've never felt worse. I stopped taking them today and feel alive again but dead still really spaced out and dizzy but im determined to get better this time i haven't worked for 3yrs and i need my life back. I thought about just ending it all but i can't do it i love my family too much to leave this world

anyway so here i am. I'm 19 from Sydney, Australia. And you can call me Jayne if you like :D. Any other Aussies on here by the way??

jodie
24-10-08, 07:15
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

janeybaby25
24-10-08, 07:18
hi welcome to nmp. xxx

Peru83
24-10-08, 08:38
Hi and welcome to NMP jayne.

Great bunch on here, helped me loads when I needed it :)

Mistie_In_Oz
24-10-08, 09:21
Hi Offthewall,
Welcome :)

I'm from Melbourne, Australia.

milly jones
24-10-08, 13:16
welcome to nmp hunny

love from milly xxxx

weeble40
24-10-08, 16:03
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

pooh
24-10-08, 22:01
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x