PDA

View Full Version : buddy list

leo05
07-06-05, 12:56
hi does anyone know how to add ppl to your buddy list as i have tried but can not work it out there must but something i am not doing right so if you have any ideas i would be greatful

leanne

nomorepanic
07-06-05, 19:27
I will look into it for you Leanne and let you know.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
07-06-05, 20:32
I have tried to work mine but can't figure it out..

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

nomorepanic
07-06-05, 21:18
not worked it out yet

Leanne waht do you need to be able to do cos there maybe another way to do whilst i look at this.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

sal
07-06-05, 23:56
I have tried but havent worked it out but sure we will sort it soon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

jill
08-06-05, 12:35
Hi Leanne,

To add people to your buddy list look at the top of the reply to your post, if you look at Sal's reply it has icons on the top, its the one with a man with a yellow cross on. Put the mouse over this and it says add to buddy list, click mouse and she will be put on your buddy list.

Take care

LOVE JILLXXX

nomorepanic
08-06-05, 13:14
Oh Jill!!!

Thanks so much for that - aren't you clever. :)

I am glad someone knows how to use this forum [8)]

Nicola

henri
08-06-05, 13:54
he he!
don't worry nic - i've been logging on to this website every day for the last five months and i never even noticed there was such a thing as a buddy list!
henri x

seh1980
08-06-05, 14:10
oooo Jill showed us up, didn't she?? [:I]

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

leo05
14-06-05, 16:54
yeah she did and it was so simply too lol [8D]

leanne

Meg
14-06-05, 17:27
Hey Jill

Thank you very much indeed for teaching us all how to use it .

We really needed your input.

Meg xx