PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im having a crap day!

donrobo
24-10-08, 18:24
Have cried most of the day.Mam and dad split last year so mam made me choose dad or her.I chose my dad.I helped him get his flat and have done loads for him as he was taken into hospital in feb and is still off work.He treats me like muck.Ive put up with it for months but recently i have a feeling hes been really cool as he doesnt really want any of his kids.I always have to text him rather than him ringing me every day as he used to.
Today ive text him and told him that he obviously isnt bothered about me as hes not been in contact.he basically said oh well if thats how you feel bye.I think its just an excuse as he really cant be bothered.
Im crying as i write this......noone seems to want me...all ive ever wanted was parents who love me and make me feel wanted.
I have kids of my own and never want them to feel like i do right now.
sometimes i feel like taking off and never coming back.

sorry to be whinging on but nooone seems to understand me!:weep:

marie1974
24-10-08, 22:42
hi there from one donna to another, i am so sorry matey, i have had parent issues and i am lucky to have a supportive hubby but not got no other support, but my 3 kids keep me very happy.

i know your parents are not being good to u or even caring by the sound of it but try to remember like i do that u have your own little family and your kids think u are just the best and need you and u need them.

b confident in yourself, stand tall and b independant and dont let them ruin your life hun, you can make a happy life for yourself without them if need b and i dont know if u got a good friend/s cos its good to have some sort of support, if u dont then try and build on that cos having a friend or 2 helps alot in a times of need.

have u had counselling ? i had cbt for 5 months and worked a treat for me, made me confident and strong and also like myself alot more and realise that i dont have to put up with crap, it isnt my fault and also made me so much happier and less angry.

if u need to talk u can pm me anytime xx

donrobo
25-10-08, 00:36
thanks so much....i have just started counciling through my work so i havent really had much chance to see if its gonna be of benefit to me. I myself have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl and they mean the world to me.
I dont know if i mean the world to them but my kids would always come first in everything and no man wold ruin that.My dad seems to have blinkers on with his new girlfriend and im only accepted in his life if i accept her.
My mam on the other hand has treat me and my hubby like muck since i was 16.I have distanced myself away from her but i can see the whole pattern happening again with my 2 sisters.How can you treat your kids like that?

I cant sleep tonight so ill be on for a while longer. Thanks for replying.

donna:wacko:

marie1974
25-10-08, 10:34
hiya donna, im sure your kids do love u loads, i have 2 boys 11 and 9 and a girl 4.

i make sure i conentrate on me and my own little family now days and i dont stress about the others its not my problem, dont let parents ruin your life hun they are not worth making yourself ill and stressed over.

b strong and focus on your future hun xxxx

Robbs
25-10-08, 10:55
hi, i know how you feel i dont see my dad at all anymore and i dont really care anymore but i used to, when i was really ill about 8 years ago my mum told him i was ill and he should come and see me and he said ''tell him to come see me'' that was that and that was the final straw for me not interested anymore.

if you cant patch things up with your dad concentrate on the people that do love you and do need you ie: your kids and take the attitude with people who cant be bothered with you that you cant be bothered with them you've done your bit now its up to them and if they dont bother they'll just end up lonely and one day they'll realise that.

Cherbear
25-10-08, 11:17
Keep going hun, I know you can. These tough times are so hard but you can get through it *huge hugs* I have never had my Dad in my life. Like Robbs said concentrate on the people who love you because many many people do xx

emma1980
25-10-08, 12:38
I haven't got anything of use to say except that it's your dad who is at fault, not you.

:hugs:

donrobo
25-10-08, 15:40
Then why do i feel so guilty then. Im not a nasty person infact i would actually go to say i would do anything for anyone but sometimes you get a bit sick of banging your head on a brick wall.
It just hurts so much but noone seems to realise what this is doing to me. Thats 2 parents ive lost in a year but really they werent parents to me.they were selfish and my councillor said it seems that i am the adult and they are the kids but i dont want that, i just want one of my parents to make me feel loved and secure for once.