PDA

View Full Version : boobs again!!

crunchie01
24-10-08, 19:18
hi everyone,

sorry for moaning on about boobs again!! ive been fine over past few days but went in bath and i thought boobs!! so i poked and poked again.
just wondered if anyone else suffers with lumpy boobs?
the lumps are in my left side on outer side, they feel like little sausage shapes and they are smooth and squidgy and moveable,they get tender when my period is due and some days i can hardly feel them and other days they are a bit more squidgy,any one else suffer from lumpy boobs?

:blush:

nickieb
24-10-08, 20:12
Honey most woman have lumpy boobs & more so round the time of your period. Dont worry sweety. If you are that concerned go get them checked out xxx

weeble40
24-10-08, 20:18
Hi Jennie, just to try put your mind at rest, most women have lumpy boobs, the left outer side is the most probable place to get pain before your period, it is also the most unlikely place you will find anything nasty, hope this helps even a little

Emma xxx

marie1974
24-10-08, 20:20
just wanted to send u a hug matey and to tell u to stop worrying hehehe.

crunchie01
24-10-08, 20:59
hi

thank you for your replies,its this Ha shouting at me again,i have a few good days and then it starts again.

i have had them checked before i had a scan and was told it was a fibroidenoma and normal breast tissue.

they move around under my finger feel smooth and squidgy,sometimes they feel bigger,smaller,flatter than other times, with my arm down they feel smaller,laid down they feel different and arm up they feel different,but still feel the same i hope that makes sense

i keep thinking if it was cancer they would feel different and get bigger etc in a different way??

sorry to go on but just need to calm this HA down again:shrug: