PDA

View Full Version : Info on Efexor XL pls (venlafaxine)

Chelle1
24-10-08, 21:39
Hi i have today been prescribed efexor xl after a six month stretch of citalorpram not working as well as it did when i took it for 2 years five years ago. (hope that makes sense).
:shrug: :unsure:
Has anyone had any experience of swaping citalorpram for efexor xl. or just any experience of efexor. I have also been prescribed beta blocker today which i have never taken before but i will ask about them in a different thread.

Would appreaciate any information.

Thanks xxx

Chelle1
24-10-08, 22:11
:shrug:
Either no one knows anything about venlafaxine or you've all gone to watch tonights repeat of Eastenders :unsure:

Pink Panic
24-10-08, 22:29
Hi Chelle,

I'm sorry i can't help but i'm sure someone will be along real soon who will.

A good mate of mine from this site called Yvonne is on this med and if you see her about i know she'd be happy to advise you and she's a mine of great info.

Take good care

PP
xxx

Chelle1
24-10-08, 23:04
Thanks pp,

I think Yvonne replied in another thread i started about agoraphobia a few days ago, she seemed really helpful and understanding. (dont know if that would be the same Yvonne). Thanks for reply anyway :winks:

ravid
28-10-08, 14:10
Hi Chelle

I found this website http://depression.emedtv.com/effexor/effexor.html very helpful and informative in all things effexor from uses to side effects. I wasn't watching Eastenders - too depressing - but sorry I didn't see your post sooner.

Rob