PDA

View Full Version : Update on the new person!

Alton
07-06-05, 16:43
Well I'm now on my second full week back at work. For the past two weeks there have been days when my "safe" people have not been at work and although I was conscious of it, I stayed at work and got through it so its all good.
My next big thing is getting a train. I need to go and visit my parents in a couple of weeks and I'm dreading it. I need to get from Bristol to Portsmouth - which is a pretty easy journey as its a straight train service with no changes and the trains are always actually pretty clean and chilled out. But I just can't stand the thought of being on it on my own for 2 hours. I am having hypnotherapy at the moment which is helping a lot and we are working on my train thing at the moment so maybe that will help. The thing I always worry about is if I am going too slow or too quickly. I don't want to try and do too much too soon but then I think that if I can't face something - am I just letting the fear take over? How do you know when you are ready for things?

Meg
07-06-05, 16:49
I could have sworn I've already answered this today already somewhere else ..

sal
07-06-05, 23:54
Hi Alton

Seems you have posted this twice, will remove it tomorrow if okay with you. It is so much better sticking to one post as you get more continuity.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.