PDA

View Full Version : I think im ill

hunnybunny
25-10-08, 14:19
hello to everyone,
Not sure about anything at the momant, and Im very scared and confused.
I went to the doctors because I thought I had a water infection but I didnt. then my tummy started to go haywire, lots of gurgling and churning and wind.
doctor thought I was constipated. then I started to feel sick and lost my appetite for 2 weeks. then it came back for a few weeks, then went again this has been going on since april. doctor has now given me citolopram which ive been taking for about 12 days, but I still feel really nausious and I cant eat, everything makes me feel sick even the smell of food sometimes makes me feel really sick. very occasionally in the evening the nausia subsides and I get a bit hungry and fancy something, but then the next day I feel horrible again. I havent had any tests for anything and I am convinced there is something terribly wrong with me, and I am so afraid I keep shaking and sweating.:scared15::scared15:

Pink Panic
25-10-08, 14:45
Hi Hunny

I'd go back to the Doc and let him know how you are feeling as you shouldn't have to go on feeling like this hun. :hugs:
Citralopram could be the cause as i know when i took them i felt very sick and couldn't face food.
Best thing i'd say is to get professional advice.
Hope you feel better soon.

Love
PP
xxx

milly jones
25-10-08, 20:08
wishing u a warm welcome to nmp

love from milly xxx

titch
25-10-08, 20:13
Hey hun im not on any meds and i get all of these symptoms i do just tend to force myself to eat something little and sometimes the nausea subsides....i would say its probably a mixture of anxiety and your meds hun...pop back to the doctor and let him know how your feeling..its nothing terrible hun im sure... chat soon xx:bighug1:

suzy-sue
25-10-08, 23:00
HI ,IVE BEEN FEELING LIKE YOU&LIKE YOU AM ON CITALOPRAM ,ITS BEEN HORRIBLE .IM ON MY 19 DAY BUT YESTERDAY&TODAY IFELT NEARLY NORMAL APART FROM WAKING ANXIETY WHICH WENT BY 10.30 WHAT A TREAT!.THE TABS USUALLY START TO WORK AROUND 3WEEKS AND THE SIDE EFFECTS SLOWLY GO,GOOD LUCK &TRY NOT TO WORRY[I KNOW ITS HARD] PITY YOU DONT HAVE A DOC YOU CAN TALK TO ,TO PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE.YOU,LLFIND PLENTY OF HELP HERE THO!TAKE CARE:hugs: :hugs: