PDA

View Full Version : Very bad anxiety today

claire25
25-10-08, 17:16
Hi

I feel like i am going mad please help. All i can do is sleep. I cant stop shaking having very negative thoughts today. Its such a horrible feeling im not eating well at all just about stomach a banana. I feel really bad for my hubby and son. Everything makes me jump its like im afraid of life.

Please help

Claire :unsure:

milly jones
25-10-08, 17:56
aww hunny i know that feeling well

try and clam down and do something that u like to distract urself, i guess a walk is out of the question as its such a nasty day

what about a soothing, relaxing bath and some me time

if ur anx is affecting ur life so much it may be worth discussing it with ur gp so that u can break the cycle of anx

welcome to nmp hunny

milly xxxx

claire25
25-10-08, 18:13
Hi Milly

Thanks for your support. What a day! Just did some painting with my little boy which was nice. My hubby bought some flowers today which made me cry, because i don't deserve them. I looong to feel normal again.

Going to mt gp on tues hopefully they will be able to help as i am not sure the promazine is helping it helps when i take a diazepam it justs takes the edge off.

Take care

Claire xxx:)

berkshiregirl
25-10-08, 18:23
oh claire you poor thing, i totally know where you are coming from 6 months ago i was a wreck i felt hopeless couldnt sleep eat and consantly on the edge.
is an awful feeling but i send you a big hug and to say i am much better now and i can relax more try and take time for yourself, i hope you willbe ok i am sure you will it takes time keep strong and keep busy dont let this beat you xxxxxxxx

bottleblond
25-10-08, 18:29
Hiya

Welcome along :flowers:

We all have days like this hun. Try to shift the focus when your anxiety is high onto something more positiive. Keep busy!!

Of course you deserve flowers and here are some more for you :flowers:
chin up lass, it will get easier.
Love Lisa

xxxxx

claire25
25-10-08, 19:16
Big hugs to you all it means so much to me. Can't wait to get into chat room. It really helps knowing there are people who understand. What a relieve!

Claire xxx:bighug:

weeble40
25-10-08, 19:47
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

titch
25-10-08, 19:57
Hey Hun :welcome: to nmp...this site and chat and all the people on here are so understanding and they dont judge you because they know how it feels..this site has helped me alot and im sure it will do the same for you...you deserve flowers hun you havent done anything wrong.things will get better..:flowers: :flowers: :bighug1: xxxx