PDA

View Full Version : Would really like a penpal!

Cherbear
25-10-08, 18:36
Hi everyone,

My name is Cheryl and I'd love a penpal! I don't mind emailing but to be honest I love writing and receiving letters so that would be great. I suffer from separation anxiety as well as general anxiety.

A bit about meeee!! Well, I'm nice :yesyes: and can be funny sometimes :yesyes: I like sending stuff through the post that makes people smile! I'm 22 and I'm in my second year at university studying journalism in London. I love to write, I adore movies and going to the cinema (thrillers, action, sci-fi, comedies, romance...just not horror!!), shopping and all the usual girlie stuff. Would love to talk to someone with the same interests as me around my age although I am happy to chat with anyone :)

My email is cheryl4will@hotmail.com if you want to contact me, go on you know you want to!!

Hope to hear from someone,

Cheryl xx

Cherbear
26-10-08, 11:42
No one interested? :weep: I really am a good penpal:winks: xx

emma1980
27-10-08, 12:08
I'd be interested :)

Will PM you.

Cherbear
27-10-08, 19:06
Thanks Emma, have just messaged you back :D

Burnsey
27-10-08, 19:19
hey there
i wouldnt mind a pen pal

x

Baby_Doll
31-10-08, 01:52
Aww hun, I know what you mean...emails are fine and dandy, but I love doing it the old fashion way!lol. I love writing and receiving letters...only problem I find is my terrible organisational skills...eep! I'm 22 also and have lots in common with you by the looks of it...drop me a line if you're still looking for a penpal :) xxx

Cherbear
03-11-08, 17:45
Aww hun, I know what you mean...emails are fine and dandy, but I love doing it the old fashion way!lol. I love writing and receiving letters...only problem I find is my terrible organisational skills...eep! I'm 22 also and have lots in common with you by the looks of it...drop me a line if you're still looking for a penpal :) xxx

I have messaged you Baby Doll not sure if you have receieved it or not? xx