PDA

View Full Version : Very Weird Feeling

andrewjdavid2005
07-06-05, 18:03
I was sat at the pc earlier when suddenly out of nowhere i sort of felt all dizzy and weird like my head was rolling round and round and it made me get up and run out of the room, then i sat back down and it happened again so i did the same then i was ok, i dont know whether that was panic for asecond or what hae to say it worried me alot thought i was gonna hit the floor.

skibba
07-06-05, 18:31
Hi Andrew,
I have strange sensations regularly. I am told (by my psychiatrist) they are related to anxiety. I get sensations that my hands are sinking into things when i am at rest and these things make me panic. dont know if i've been any help....

seh1980
07-06-05, 19:07
That's the exact feeling I have when anxiety hits me out of nowhere. Not very nice is it?? It really is just anxiety though..:D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

nomorepanic
07-06-05, 22:06
I get that all the time. It comes on suddenly and you go "oh god" then it goes again.

Had it for years so I sure it just one of those things and nothing to worry about.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

lainey
08-06-05, 15:05
Hi Andrew

Yep I have had it too, mine always came while I was on the PC too

Take care

Elaine x

Piglet
08-06-05, 15:13
Ditto for me - I think why it happens when I'm on the computer is because I scoll down through the posts so quickly my eyes dont know whats hit them and it makes me dizzy (never very good on roundabouts either). Starting to scroll much slower now and have adjusted the brightness which helps a bit but think its really all Mr Anxiety again.

Love Piglet

zena
08-06-05, 17:22
Hi Andrew.
Have to agree with everybody else. They are buggers aren't they. Can hit from no where, but, as you can see it's normal honey.

with good wishes

Zena