PDA

View Full Version : This might be wrong place :|..I need advice

shoogashooga12
25-10-08, 20:52
This is my 1st proper post and it's kinda about 'general anxiety' lol

I can't keep on top of my school work :weep: I have too much and it's really hard..even though i only do http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediate_2 's
I couldn't manage anything harder :ohmy:..oh ye and one int1 :weep:
I do English, art, music, ms & Admin and atm i'm only getting Ds it's not good enough..
But nobody will help me if i ask thm I think they don't believe that i really can't do the work..and maybe think i'm just attention seeking, even though i don't do that kinda thing
We have monday off - we had last week off and i was meant to get through personal study essay, other english essay, art (about 8 drawings cos i'v missed a lot) and practice keyboard and right now i haven't even done half..i just keep putting it off, infact i'm not even sure i want to do it :shrug:
The teachers just give the impression that they don't have the time for yi..
I'm actually goina leave..people keep saying that and it's making me think i should jump on the bandwagon..:|
But if i leave i'll be unemployable..i'm too anxious to get an interview so i'm stuck
All my teachers hate me so don't even tell me to speak to them..
:unsure:

titch
25-10-08, 21:02
hey hun just wanted to say i know its a hard time with all your exams and whatavya but go and speak to your head teacher maybe see about talking to a councillor and getting homeschooled? im sure your teachers dont hate u hun..x

Veronica H
26-10-08, 07:53
:bighug1: sending you a big hug Shooga. We have all been there with the study. My son is going through it at the moment, he is behind and will have to catch up over the holidays. Playing catch up is not very enjoyable and therefore takes any enjoyment out of your subjects. This makes him question whether he wants to do it, but like you he can see the bigger picture and wants to get qualified. He also felt his history teacher was being hostile with him. This same teacher couldnot have been more helpful when he found out how my son was really feeling. Could you take a family member in with you for a meeting with the head of your year? If not write him/Her a letter telling them exactly what you are feeling. Don't give up just yet, Shooga there is support out there.
Veronica x

kendo59
26-10-08, 23:42
Not sure how old you are, or at what stage of school/college your at... but do you have the option of dropping a subject and spending more time concentrating on the others?