PDA

View Full Version : Missed Heart Beats - Scaring Myself!!!!

nooey
26-10-08, 07:44
I just wanted to ask . . . . I read on here somewhere that peeps that dont even suffer with the missed heart beat/pause because of anxiety can make one happen by taking a very deep breathe as the heart and lungs work together?
So I was wondering if you have a lot of air in your chest from indigestion or from nervous gulping of air then could this have the same effect?
I have suffered with missed heart beats for about a year now and sometimes dont get any for days on end then I may have a day or two when I seem to get them periodically through the whole day?
Love a scarying herself silly nooeyxx

Cathy V
26-10-08, 10:02
Hi nooey, yes theres a connection with your breathing and ectopics. They can also come on if youve eaten too much or too quickly. Most people dont notice them but us sensitive people do! try not to worry about them, if youve had all the tests. I know they are uncomfortable and anything to do with your heart is scary, but they are soooo common, and ive been living with mine for a very long had all of the tests and am fine, time so i guess ive had to accept them.

Take care
Cathy xxx :)