PDA

View Full Version : One for the ladies.......

kittykat
26-10-08, 11:01
Okay my memory just now is mush, too cut a long story short couldn't remember if i had took my tampax out definately remembered putting it in....so went to the emergency this morning:blush: and explained and they were brill say it happens a lot, so the nurse had a look and said she couldnt see anything but got the doc just too check and he had a feel about right up to the cervix and said there was nothing there but where's it went argh

But this is where the anxiety kicks in could he have missed feeling it if it was lodged behind the cervix or would the nurse have missed seeing it or am i just being silly am dead scared that its still there.......i am so not using them anymore at the mo with my memory im going insane............:wacko: :wacko:

Logicalgal
26-10-08, 11:44
Don't worry at all, there is no way it could have gone into you. If there was the remotest possibility, they would had checked.
Put your mind at ease and don't tell that story at dinner parties when you can see the funny side of it.
Love and peace
xx

crunchie01
26-10-08, 14:22
hi,

i have done this numerous times, when i know ive taken it out but i doubt myself so off i trot to the drs. honestly hunny if it was still there they would have seen it i promise. so please dont worry. i now use always ultra i will not use tampax because i got myself in a state every time.

you will be fine hunny dont worry its definately not there

kittykat
26-10-08, 15:57
Thanks for the replies,

isn't it weird how we can get things checked and we still doubt it, but i think i will definately use the always after this episode , what an idiot i am just now............lol xx

AntiLove_SuperStar
26-10-08, 17:53
There isn't anywhere for it to go, the entry to cervix is very narrow! really, you're fine.