PDA

View Full Version : HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP

pinkscrumpy
07-06-05, 23:38
HHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP [B)][B)]

BOOM BOOM BOOM That is the sound I have been constantly hearing from my heart beating for the last 5 days.

Now i've really had enough.

Its vibrating in my gums in my teeth and other places you wouldn';t want me to mention and it is really getting me down let alone wearing me out.

I can't think straight BOOM BOOM BOOM from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

Its not as though the heart beat is over fast its just the constant BOOM BL***DY BOOM and I'm really scared.

I can't ignore it so please don't tell me that. Have been trying to ignore it for the last 5 years and its not getting me anywhere.

I can't relax, that just gives me a panic attack and I can't breath.

What is the point. I can't go on with this for much longer. Am already on meds for it. Great help they are.

Thanx for letting me vent

[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][Sigh...][Sigh...][Sigh...]

MANDIE XX

sal
08-06-05, 00:11
Hi Mandie

Mate you dont want to hear it will get better so i wont preach to you.

I know how it feels and how distressing it can be but you are not alone and i will help you all i can.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

stimpy
08-06-05, 00:29
I wish I could think of something to make you feel better.
Besides the usual relaxation and deep breathing - there is not much else I can think of.

That constant booming drives you nuts doesn't.
It starts for no reason and can last for hours at a time.

I would be tempted to mention it to the doctor, especially if the medication you are taking isn't working.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

alexis
08-06-05, 01:09
Its horrible, I find the more I think about it the more I worry about it.
thinking of you take care, love Alexis,xx

BiffodBee
08-06-05, 01:46
what meds are you taking if you don't mind me askin'? That wa sone thing that i had a lot of trouble with when i first started having pan. You have to keep in mind the power of "internalizing". Hang in there.

Dan

"life's a garden, dig it?"

pinkscrumpy
08-06-05, 08:34
:D Gosh thank you all for the replies.

I thought that I was the only one that this has been happening to for so long.

I really don't know how to deal with it anymore.

I have had most of the meds that help deal with this problem and propanolol is the only one that helps just a little.

When the meds don't take the problem away instantly I think that is when i feel that if the pills don't take the problem away it can't be what the docs say it is and something drastic must be wrong with my heart even though I have had every test done. :( .

Sal. Anything you can think of that might help I would appreciate. Life dosen't seem worth living at the moment. I am very lucky that I have a very understanding husband and 3 good kids.

Can anyone recomend a relaxation tape or anything.

Thank you so much all of you. Your friendship is very special.

love

MANDIE XX

bluebottle
08-06-05, 09:35
Mandie,

If you've been checked out and your heart is fine then the best thing you can do is let it Boom away, by doing this you will find it stops because your not giving it any importance. Continue worrying about it and that adrenalin is going to continue to do its job.

Stomach breathing, slow and deep, and distraction. Reading is good and the radio.

--
Blue
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

stimpy
08-06-05, 09:43
If it helps any ...

Imagine your heart is a set of rooms. Between each room is a door.
This door only opens inwards. When blood leaves one room and enters another, these doors snap shut. This snapping shut is the thumping heartbeat noise you can hear and feel.

How is your caffine intake?

Having less caffine from things like tea, coffee, coke, chocolate ...
can help to calm the thumping.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

pinkscrumpy
08-06-05, 10:07
Stimpy

I drink about 6 cups of tea a day

MANDIE XX

tattybear
08-06-05, 10:34
Pink,

You should try easing up on the caffine as a lot doesnt help with anxiety.

How are you feeling now?

Tatty B xx