PDA

View Full Version : Heartbeat in ear?

swiffer61
26-10-08, 17:56
I know it sounds kinda funny, but do any of you ever hear your heartbeat for a few seconds in your ones of your ears? I've noticed this off an on for the past year. Sometimes it happens when I burp or hiccup, like my ear (sometimes left, sometimes right) feels like air is trapped in it and then I hear a heartbeat sound, maybe 3 beats, and then it's gone. It doesn't happen all the time, just every once in awhile, but I seem to notice it more? :wacko:

swiffer61
26-10-08, 18:04
Thanks for your answer! I'm glad to see someone else knows what I'm talking about! I wasn't really worried about it, just kinda curious since I only seem to have started noticing it this year. Then again, it has been a rather high-stress time, so I guess that explains why I've noticed it! Anyway, I also have Bruxism and I'm not a native of below sea-level Holland so it's probably also due to that. Is just a funny feeling. :D

Dont worry i often get this or a whooshing in my ears lol
Like people with anxiety i try and ignore things or it will set me off but seriously i dont think its anything to worry about at all?
if it carrys on and you are concerned just ask in a chemists or pop and see the doctor
take care
tetley
xxx

HeatherMc
26-10-08, 18:05
Don't worry about this hun, I have had this for years, since I was a little kid, I notice this of a night when I am about to go asleep, it sounds dead loud, I have never ever worried about this, my daughter came into me the other night and said she can hear her heart going to sleep in her ears of a night too when she is getting ready for sleep (shes only 11)

swiffer61
26-10-08, 18:08
Thanks for your answer! It's just a weird feeling and I think it's kinda silly that I've only just noticed it this past year. But I guess it's because of high anxiety moments and all that jazz, that I notice all of these things now!

It's awful annoying to hear it though! But I guess we just have really nice, quiet houses! :D

Don't worry about this hun, I have had this for years, since I was a little kid, I notice this of a night when I am about to go asleep, it sounds dead loud, I have never ever worried about this, my daughter came into me the other night and said she can hear her heart going to sleep in her ears of a night too when she is getting ready for sleep (shes only 11)