PDA

View Full Version : New member

Jelly
26-10-08, 21:13
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but not new to anxiety. I've suffered with GAD since puberty (which was a loong time ago), and with occasional bouts of some OCD elements and hypochondria. Until two months ago I always managed to someow pull through without help, but then the stresses of recent years were crowned with a very difficult time at work, and that plunged me into a series of panic attacks and brought me to the verge of complete breakdown. I'm now on 20mg Prozac which seems to work, but, as I was duly warned by my GP, did not take the problems entirely away. I am planning on going into CBT, once I work out a way to get PM sessions that I could go to so that my employer is none the wiser - anti-discrimination act non withstanding. I've read some of the posts here, and it this place looks like a good place to exchange experiences and techniques of coping.

Regards,
Jelly

pinkpiglet
26-10-08, 21:17
Hiya Jelly, a BIG FAT :welcome: to NMP. x

Burnsey
26-10-08, 22:40
HI Jelly xx

weeble40
26-10-08, 22:55
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

pooh
26-10-08, 23:05
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
27-10-08, 17:58
glad u joined no more panic

ur welcome here

love milly xxx

lorac
27-10-08, 18:59
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol