PDA

View Full Version : scared and ...scared :S

monika
27-10-08, 02:56
You know when your anxiety goes away for a while, and then when it comes back-it comes back hard-well this is how i feel. It keeps going away and then coming back even more worse, like when you start pushing a swing it gains more and more speed and strenght until you jump off.

This is how i feel. I'm just so tired and sick of dealing with it. I appear fine on the outside, but inside im a mess. Im trying so hard to do regular things..but i just feel like crashing in bed forever. I get these odd moments where i feel fine, but then it just comes crashing back! I feel bi-polar!

I don't feel like myself, and all my thoughts are weird and I dont know how im gonna face the week. I feel like im loosing my mind, like maybe im hallucinating or im just a big phyco freak and im gonna have a pycotic episode any second and jsut scream my brains out!

I know i sound messed up, but i just dont know what to do. has anyone else felt like this before??? Am i gonna have a breakdown or something? Sorry for the long post, im just so lost and confused :(

monika

welovesalc
27-10-08, 12:57
HI Monika,

Aww you really do sound low. I know what you mean, you are so tired of feeling like rubbish it all jsut gets too much. I'm afraid I cant really give you any advice I just wanted you to know you aren't alone. maybe speak with your GP? Any way you can treat yourself today, do something you don't normally do? Sounds like you deserve a treat!

titch
27-10-08, 13:20
Hey hun.. i know how u feel..but you have got through it before so you can definatly do it again..treat yaself to something new and try to stay positive..if u need a chat pm me huni.. xxxx:bighug1: