PDA

View Full Version : Oh no its me again

menomum
27-10-08, 10:19
Hi Everyone have felt quite well for last 6 months since Dr put me back on 10mg Citalopram for my extreme health anxiety. Well now its back with a vengenance. Got the swallowing thing with lump in throat so frightened to eat but know i must coz i get skinny really quickly. Strange thing is i've been through all this and more since 2000 and i guess if i really did have anything in my throat i wouldn't still be here. If I take 2.5mg of Diazapam before my evening meal it relaxes me and i eat just fine. Does anyone think it would be alright if i took another 2.5mg say at lunch time just till i get over this bad stage. The more I think of all this I can trace the eating thing back to childhood when I had a really poor appetite and my mum was often getting different tonics, malt etc to help build be up. Also does anyone else get the thing where they swallow and you get a slight gurgling noise in the throat/top of chest ( had it before went away) but now its something else to worry me. So sorry to ramble on just that i'm feeling really panicky, shaky and tense this morning and feel like i'm going in the big black hole again.

joyce1980
27-10-08, 12:30
Careful with the diazepam as it's very addictive

You will be ok,talk to your Dr about upping the Anti d's a bit if you are still not well.

menomum
27-10-08, 13:13
Thanks for replies ladies. Just come back from DRS, he told me to take another half of Diazapam a day until next Wednesday when I will see him again and he will assess if I should go upto 20mg Citalopram. Also asked to be referred for CBT therapy. Now i've got an upset stomach, do you reckon its nerves?

bumbles
27-10-08, 13:26
I have the throat thing and bad tummy yes I definatley think its good old :yesyes: nerves