PDA

View Full Version : need advice urgently please

woodnights
27-10-08, 14:44
hi everyone i have not been online in ages as i have been feeling pretty good about myself.I am taking citralopram 20mg a day and upuntill now they have been good for me. when i wasyounger i use to take drugsand i think this is why i am the way i am. well my problem is i was out at the weekend and i have allen back and was doing cocaine. (terrible i know) sunday i felt awful and even today i feel awfull. Surely taking these 2 drugs together cant be good. does anyone have any info on this i would gratefully appreciate it. as the hours go on iam startingto feel better.

anyone with any feedback on this is very wlcome.

Thankyou

bumbles
27-10-08, 17:03
Doing cocaine can affecyt your mental health, whats the point in taking AD's and then doing coke. Just be gratful taht the AD's worked for you and dont do the coke again otherwise you cou;d go right back to square one take care. X

Oceanblue
27-10-08, 17:26
hi everyone i have not been online in ages as i have been feeling pretty good about myself.I am taking citralopram 20mg a day and upuntill now they have been good for me. when i wasyounger i use to take drugsand i think this is why i am the way i am. well my problem is i was out at the weekend and i have allen back and was doing cocaine. (terrible i know) sunday i felt awful and even today i feel awfull. Surely taking these 2 drugs together cant be good. does anyone have any info on this i would gratefully appreciate it. as the hours go on iam startingto feel better.

anyone with any feedback on this is very wlcome.

Thankyou

Taking two drugs together can't be good ? {scratches head}.

Taking street drugs altogether isn't good :shrug:. You say you used to take Coke, why start again ? God only knows what else is in it ? (Still, besides the point).

I think you know the answer to this really hey ? I guess it's reminded you of how you used to feel after taking some, the come downs, the lows, and now the fear, and the fear that you may have made yourself worse.

Well, I don't believe you've made yourself worse, or that you have by taking Coke mixed with your prescribed meds has caused you more harm as such, I believe it's probably just caused your anxiety to go crazy right now. It will fade, I'm sure you'll be fine in the long run.

I used to also take Coke years ago, I wouldn't say that it's caused me to be this way, only I'm sure that it can't have helped.

I'm certain you'll feel better soon. Remember, it's still just Monday, so give yourself some time to recover. I'd stay clean from now on though, whilst you have the opportunity.

Take care :flowers:

woodnights
28-10-08, 22:47
Thankyou all for your kind words. I think you are right katie, the last few days my anxiety had been through the roof. i really dont know how i got through the day at work today, but i did, so i guess im stronger than i think. my feelings since i have taken coke has been terrible, feeling down, shaky, panicky, nervous, spaced out, feel like my eyes are as wide as saucers, staring at things and people and feeling really confused. all the feelings of anxiety i suppose, and the exact symptons of anxiety. I was really worried the last few days, i was checking my heart rate thinking i was gonna have a heart attack or a nervous break down, argh why did i do it. Terrible. I hope and prey that i have more sense not to do it again. i think i have been really worried about mixing the both drugs and what it could do to me. but im still here so i suppose i am ok. I beleive coke stays in the body for 72 hours so it is almost all out of me. The symptons i had since i took coke are the kinna sypmtons i had when i first starting citalopram so i guess my body is just getting use to them again after the coke zapped out all the seritonen.

thakns again all

Robbs
29-10-08, 00:00
yeah seriously mate if you get anxiety you really shouldn't take drugs as they bring any underlying anxiety right to the surface, i personally blame drugs for most of my anxiety as i was smoking dope regularly when i was 12, double dropping microdots (lsd) every weekend when i was 14 and doing E's (weekend) and speed every day when i was 17, it did me no favours at all, recon i would've got it anxiety anyway as i remeber mildly anxious feelings as a kid, but i dont think it would've been anywhere near as bad as it is ! I dont touch anything now, i dont even drink !

i dont think combining the drugs would cause you any bother, your current anx will be purely down to the snow as if you suffer anx any come down is twice as bad and last's twice as long, IM SURE YOU'LL BE OK IN A FEW DAYS, but if you carry on you'll mess yourself up, a couple of years of fun can easily cause you a lifetime of grief mentally (loads of my mates i used to take drugs with are pretty messed up be it anx, parranoia or just generaly not leading great lives and most of my mates who never took drugs have their heads together and lead good lives, PLEASE STAY OFF IT.

it annoys me that the government etc ramble/educate on about the physical effects of drugs and they dont mention the mental effects enough, phsical effects can be got over if they haven't killed you lol but the mental effects are much more likely and can mess you up for life, if i knew then what i know now i wouldn't have touched them.

Oceanblue
29-10-08, 00:44
(loads of my mates i used to take drugs with are pretty messed up be it anx, parranoia or just generaly not leading great lives and most of my mates who never took drugs have their heads together and lead good lives, PLEASE STAY OFF IT.

Yep, it's real scary. Afew of my mates back then carried on and then onto harder drugs like Crack and Heroin. Things had just gone too far beyond to try and save. They're dead now.

I'm so glad you're feeling better now Woodnights.

Take good care of yourself hey !:flowers: