PDA

View Full Version : Tummy bug....................

Trixie
28-10-08, 04:00
that is going around has finally found a home in me. I have been awake since 2.30am vomiting and of course the runny stuff.....................:ohmy:

These things are sent to try us, well never mind think of the weight I am losing:D

mandie
28-10-08, 04:10
aww poor u.

Iv not been sleep yet, my ibs playing up and it hurts to lay down

hope u feel better soon

love mandie x

Karen
28-10-08, 05:25
Aww Trixie I hope it doesn't last too long and you feel better soon :hugs:

You too Mandie :hugs:

I've not been able to sleep either because of my insomnia and I can't get comfortable where I injured my shoulder when I fell a couple of weeks ago.

Karen xx

Trixie
28-10-08, 06:12
Feel rotten, my next door neighbour but two had it she said she lost a stone in 4 days.:ohmy:

LeeBee
28-10-08, 07:25
It must be travelling around the world, down here in NZ half my colleagues are off sick with a horrible stomach bug. Hope you're feeling better soon, Trixie and that your cats are being sympathetic :winks:.

fairyloveheart
28-10-08, 07:48
Hi Trixie

Sorry to hear this. I too lost about a stone in a week. Hope you feel better soon! xxxxxxxx

mandie
28-10-08, 08:32
hope u managed to sleep Trixie.

thanks Karen x

swiffer61
28-10-08, 16:05
Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

It seems to be going around over here too, from what it sounds like. My mother-in-law still has some of the not so fun stuff...and her's started mid-September!

janeybaby25
28-10-08, 16:12
aw trixie, I hope you feel better soon, I was in same situation a few days ago. I lost half a stone in 4 days. Not that I was complaining mind... Hope you feel better soon. sending you tons of these....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: