PDA

View Full Version : Hello, another new member here

JasonD
28-10-08, 07:52
Hi everyone. I've just found this website and thought I should join up to see if I can help and be helped.

I've suffered on and off for most of my life with anxiety and occasional depression. Mostly it's been manageable but this year has been terrible and my marriage is starting to suffer which is creating a vicious circle, increasing my anxiety and depression......

I'm sure this has all been said and felt by a lot of people here, but anyway here I am saying it over again.

J x

titchjd
28-10-08, 08:30
Welcome 2 NMP .....you will get lots of advice and support on here .

Hope you are ok 2day

hugs
Titchjdx:hugs:

Veronica H
28-10-08, 08:31
:welcome: Jason. You will find comfort and support here. If you go to the NMP shop you will find free downloads to your MP3 by Dr Claire Weekes and her books are available from the shop too. I owe my recovery so far to her and to the information on this site. I hope this helps.

Veronica

jodie
28-10-08, 10:27
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

Loolabubble
28-10-08, 12:11
Hi J

I am new too but I think you have come to the right place for help and support. I have suffered most of my life with panic attacks and like you, have managed to keep it under control, but this year has been terrible and my panic attacks have started to control me rather than the other way around.

I am onto my third day of medication now - citropolam 20mg - and joining this site has made me realise that the side affects I am feeling are fine and will go and that I am not alone.

I hope you can take the same kind of comfort from reading other peoples stories and chatting.

Loolabubble x

weeble40
28-10-08, 20:43
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

pooh
29-10-08, 16:53
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x