PDA

View Full Version : SNOW

manmoor
28-10-08, 09:24
Hello lovely people

Did anyone else wake up to snow this morning? I know I'm not the full shilling but surely some other part of the world has snow and not just here its baltic it would freeze the round things off a brass monkey and I have so much to do today that involves getting into my vehicle but I hate driving when its snowing and it also makes me think of Santa when the snows here but Santa aint due for a few weeks yet. For those of you who have no snow I get to make a snowman first this year na na nana na :yahoo: xxx

nanny
28-10-08, 09:35
lol, no snow here this morning Mandy, but it's B****Y freezing!

Don't want any snow, not that we get much but i can't walk in the stuff and would end up on my bum:blush:

jodie
28-10-08, 09:54
hiya

mandy it is sooo not on that you have snow and we dont so i am now in a mood lol

I WANT SNOW TO:roflmao:

it is not even cold grrr

jodie xxxxxxxx

Piglet
28-10-08, 10:53
No snow here Mand but it is a lovely fine bright sunny crisp (I like to be descriptive lol) morning! :yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers:

honeybee3939
28-10-08, 10:56
No snow here in Yorkshire:)

Was lovely and icy this morning though everywhere was white at 7am, wish i had taken a few pics was a lovely sight.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

pooh
28-10-08, 12:33
no snow here in my part of scotland

Cathy V
28-10-08, 13:03
And no snow here in my part of Deutcheland either, and they keep threatening us with it....theres definately snow on the alps though :D

The Fool
28-10-08, 13:11
:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: i have no snow *cries* lol it is bloomin freezing though! i want snoooooow lol england is rubbish for snow we get like one or two snow falls a year and thats it and its allways rubbish snow that you cant build anything with......not that i would becuase then you ruin the prettyness :D
lol

charlotte xxxx

lennons_mammy
28-10-08, 14:32
No snow here in Hartlepool but it was lovely and sunny this morning. Its a bit cold now though.

kellie
28-10-08, 14:34
It started snowing here im birmingham at 2 pm today
Big wopping fat snow drops.

janeybaby25
28-10-08, 14:34
No snow here in Yorkshire:)

Was lovely and icy this morning though everywhere was white at 7am, wish i had taken a few pics was a lovely sight.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

I am in Yorks too Andrea, where are you? It's to snow here tomorrow I am told tho! I won't beleive it until I see it though! x

Southern_Belle
28-10-08, 15:09
Aye Mandy, you lucky lass!!! No snow here either but it has turned cold. We had no autumn here at all and it just turned cold. The trees still have leaves and are turning colors so it is beautiful but way too cold for me anyways. Hope you are all doing well.

Miss talking to you.

Laura xxx

titchjd
28-10-08, 15:37
Its snowing here near Wolverhampton ...huge big flakes ......must get 2 shops for my wine soon haha x

bluesparkle
28-10-08, 16:01
it is snowing here right now down in dorset
x

Karen
28-10-08, 16:29
No snow here in Sussex just very cold.

Karen x

kazzie
28-10-08, 16:46
Moos:hugs:

Been blue sky and sunshine here(granted not hot sunshine):D

Best put the voddy bottle away wummin:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

lorac
28-10-08, 17:23
No snow in Essex but I did get caught in a hail storm.

Carol

sheena
28-10-08, 19:04
Snowing now herein Luton Bedfordshire

Sheena

Jaco45er
28-10-08, 19:32
Just come home from Tring, snowed all the way to Kettering, and took me freaking ages to get home.

And I ran out of gewing gum.

And I ran out of coffee.

Sod it, I don't care it's Tuesday, time for a wine

honeybee3939
28-10-08, 20:12
I am in Yorks too Andrea, where are you? It's to snow here tomorrow I am told tho! I won't beleive it until I see it though! x

Im in Wakefield Janey where are you?:) B****dy cold here tonight too.lol

Andrea
xxxxx

mingsy
28-10-08, 21:05
:weep: No snow in the Lake District, but my car is frozen up.:weep:

Cathy V
28-10-08, 21:51
Jane you live in the Lake district? cool, its so lovely there...xxx

Well im hoping it doesnt snow on december 21st which is when i fly back to uk to stay with my daughter for xmas. It can snow xmas eve, xmas day, and boxing day, but then it has to melt when i fly back on 29th! my coping skills are bad enough in the summer, and i hate the thought of flying in the winter, but i have to do it or ill miss xmas with my family...:) xxx

Baby_Doll
29-10-08, 01:29
Lots of snow here in Surrey!...ya think it's a bit late to go out and play?? :D xxx