PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

JessicaLynn
28-10-08, 12:07
I'm a college student in the US (in my final year). I was diagnosed with GAD during my second year after several horrible panic attacks that woke me up out of my sleep. I had never had panc attacks before and it was very terrifying.

Unfortunately, I have always been a compulsive worrier and always been under a lot of stress. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and have terrible health anxiety. These were only made worse when I started wtih Anxiety disorder. I came to NMP looking for others who suffered from the same problems.

At this point, I've tried anti-depressants and they seem to only make me worry more. I've tried to make more time for myself and use hobbies and friends as ways of release or distraction from my problem. I'm ready to get over all this anxiety and worry and to be the person I used to be

So, a big hello to everyone! I'm excited to meet all of you!

Veronica H
28-10-08, 12:23
:welcome: To NMP, glad you have found us.

Veronica

jodie
28-10-08, 12:36
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

Pebbles
28-10-08, 19:56
glad to meet ya xx am good hope ur ok x:hugs::bighug1:

weeble40
28-10-08, 20:40
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

pooh
29-10-08, 16:54
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

swirledpeacat
29-10-08, 17:58
Hi, you will find lots of support here.

Take care.

Cat.

Aaron
29-10-08, 18:56
Hi and welcome, im prety new myself and found the sight very helpful. hope you will aswel. Hope to speak toyou soon

Aaron