PDA

View Full Version : for the ladies...

yanksforever
28-10-08, 16:33
I've always had irregular periods until i went on some kinda hormonal fixing pill thing my doc gave me for 3 months. I went off it and I had my period for 3 months (well not 3 months straight) on time. This month it should have been here on the 15th but so far it hasn't...i haven't even had sore breasts and now Im getting scared. I've had a pelvic ultrasound and it was all good...

also today I got the weirdest thought. My um...down there seemed a bit um...dry...and somehow the funniest thought popped into my head- menopause! I'm 19!!!!! Is this even possible?!??!

also another issues, occasionally from time to time the past 3 months, I get itchyness in my...butt...poop area place.......

so I need reassurance fast! :blush: :scared15:

crunchie01
28-10-08, 16:48
hi

the dr gave me the combined pill and ive just had my first month, and i have also noticed at certain times i seem to be quite dry down there and it has only happened since ive been taking the pill so im presuming it is hormone related,so im positive yours is hormone related to

HeatherMc
28-10-08, 18:31
Hiya Yanks

Probably not menopause at 19 very rare, if you have been taking hormones they could be messing your system up a little bit, giving you some strange symptoms mention it to
dr, try not to worry.

Heather

yanksforever
30-10-08, 18:47
Well the dryness dissappeared and I wound up getting my period yesterday...so I guess it was hormonal!

yanksforever
02-11-08, 20:13
OK Im worried again...I had my period for 2 days, like blood actually collection on the pad...but since then nothing is on the pad but when i wipe it's light brown and sometimes a bit pink, am I still havign my period or what>?

cthechick84
03-11-08, 01:35
When did u ave that pill chick wot the doc gave u?? its most proberly frm that pill. pills for hormones can cause all sorts of probs wiv ur periods ,wot pill was it that he gave you?? i wudlnt worry,but go and see ur doc tmoro if ur still worried.its the hormones in that tab proberly .try and stay calm . love C.xx