PDA

View Full Version : Can't deal with my anxiety.

arrowpenny
28-10-08, 19:27
Hi everyone. I have been dealing with anxiety since I was a child. I really dont know where it comes from. Some of it is due to the fact I am on disability and cannot work. I feel like such a loser. Can someone let me know how they deal with there anxiety?

titch
28-10-08, 19:33
:welcome: to nmp hun..your not a looser..anxiety does get easy to manage have a good look around on the information to the left and a good luck on the forum plus pop into chat hun it helps to let it all out and just wind down..i hope to hear from u soon feel free to pm me anytime huni..xx

titchjd
28-10-08, 19:36
Hiya welcome 2 NMP

You definately arent a looser hun ....x
There are different ways of dealing with anxiety and many diferent symptoms so look on forum and read posts and post threads etc and you will get lots of help and support xx

Hugs
Titchjd xxxx

There are also books that can help and free downloads on The shop part of the site xxxxxxxxx

Oceanblue
28-10-08, 20:27
Hi everyone. I have been dealing with anxiety since I was a child. I really dont know where it comes from. Some of it is due to the fact I am on disability and cannot work. I feel like such a loser. Can someone let me know how they deal with there anxiety?

I too have suffered with Anxiety since I was a child. It comes and goes, and sometimes can last longer than other times.

You certainly aren't a loser because of this.

I still haven't quite figured out how to get rid of the Anxiety completely and for it to stay away for good :shrug:. I wish I knew a way that would work every time.

Can we make a deal ? If I find out, i'll let you know, and vice versa :)?

In the meantime, you should find good support and understanding here.

Take care of yourself :flowers:

weeble40
28-10-08, 20:39
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Rhubarb and custard
29-10-08, 16:05
Hi arrowpenny
Welcome:welcome:
I am new to the site too.
You are certainly no looser because of panic:lac:
All the best
Richard

pooh
29-10-08, 16:49