PDA

View Full Version : hey a little worried

co-okie
29-10-08, 10:15
Hey, as some of you's know iv been having family troble at the min, (by the way he's staying with his aunt now my little apartment was to small) but anyway, iv been having these strange days whre i feel dizzy, and shakey i get headaches that come and go and i feel like im goig to be sick eveynow and again. i also feel extreamly tierd, but the strange thing is one day its there then the next its gone, but it comes back again when i least expect it. can anyone help me?
co-okie
xxx

titch
29-10-08, 12:41
hey hun i feel exactly the same as you do and i too get days where im ok then suddenly im feeling the same all over again..im actually waiting for nhs drect to ring me back due to this ...xxx

co-okie
30-10-08, 13:26
thank you i feel a little better now knowing that its nothing serious i might go to the docs but i really dont want anymore blood tests etc so im a bit worried about that.
love co-okie
xxxxxx

pinkpiglet
30-10-08, 15:43
Hi cookie,
Glad to hear that you decided to intervene, I cannot have been easy for you. You are a true sister!
You have had a very stressful time it is not an easy situation to find yourself in and then worrying about everyone else on top of that.
It must all be anxiety related so i would not be too concerned. Try and rest and give yourself a bit of TLC and you will be feeling calmer in no time.
Well done for sorting out the situation.