PDA

View Full Version : Managed to set up a website - really proud of myself

lostsoul
29-10-08, 19:56
Hi all

Just thought I would share my success for this week with everyone. I've managed to set up my own website with the aim of building a community around money saving tips especially relevant with all the gloomy depressing economic news at the moment.

So here goes a shameless plug for http://www.creditcrunchpunch.com please feel free to take a look and register. If you have any money saving tips to share with the world feel free to post them there.

Its my project to take my mind off of my anxiety especially since I'm not working at the mo. :)

Jaco45er
29-10-08, 20:06
That's a very professional looking website mate, well done.

Oceanblue
29-10-08, 20:17
Dave :)

Well done !!

I'm currently looking into courses in WebDesign. I'm a Photographer, but want to incorporate.

Thanks for your link, i'll read up on it later.

:flowers:

Karen
29-10-08, 21:57
Well done Dave :yesyes:

A really worthwhile site. I also set up a website earlier this year (with some help) and it does give a sense of satisfaction to give something back and help to focus on something else for a while. Good on you :yesyes:

Karen xx

pinkpiglet
29-10-08, 22:49
WOW, HOW IMPRESSIVE IS THAT!

Just had a look through it but havent registered yet (will do later).

Such a worthwhile topic too, i'm hoping to save myself pounds now so thanks!:yesyes:

Piglet
30-10-08, 15:28
I've just added that to my favourites to have a proper look at it.

Well done mate :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

kendo59
30-10-08, 17:24
Hey, that's a really cool website. Nicely laid out, and full of useful ideas. Well done.

Granny Primark
30-10-08, 19:21
Just taken a look and its very impressive.
Well done!!!!!
p.s. Ive also registered.

honeybee3939
30-10-08, 19:43
Hi

What a excellent website, looks very proffesional and lots and lots of great tips!:yesyes:

WELL DONE
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx