PDA

View Full Version : HARD LIFE!!!

stacie.b
09-06-05, 09:40
Hi All,
i'm not sure weather i'm doing the right thing here, but i have been trying to look for a penpal with the same problems as me but with no luck, so here i am.
i have suffered with depression now for the past 5-6 years, i self harm and hide away and sleep alot of the time. i am currently trying to come of anti-depresants which i've been on for the past 5 years and feel there not working!!!SCARED!!!!
Anyway if there is anyone there, i'm here. Stace

stace

seh1980
09-06-05, 10:43
hi Stace,

Welcome to the forum!! Everyone here is very friendly and I'm sure you will meet some nice people and be offered some good support..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

EmmaJane
09-06-05, 11:37
Hi Strace,

Your in the right place, and im sure you will get the help you need here.

Take care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

bluebottle
09-06-05, 14:06
Stace, are you coming off these tablets with your GP's knowledge? Also, what other things are you doing to help yourself.

--
Blue
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

leo05
09-06-05, 15:48
hi there i self harm quite alot and sleep most of the day away as i have a problemwith sleeping at night so if you want to be my buddie i will ad you to my list i am here for you if you ever need to talk or anything tell me more about yourself my name is leanne (leo05)and i am 23

leanne

jill
09-06-05, 20:24
Hi Stace,

Welcome to the site.

LOVE JILLXXX

Karen
09-06-05, 23:13
Hi Stace

Welcome to the forum. I am also suffering from long term depression, and have had problems with self-harm although I am now managing to control this much better.

Is your doctor helping you come off the antidepressants? Have you had any help from counselling at all?

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

alexis
10-06-05, 00:30
Hi stacie, welcome to the site. Feel free to pm or e mail me if you want to talk further, You will find lots of people really helpful on here and if you fancy a chat the chat room is open and people tend to go in after 7.30pm. hope to see you there , take care, love Alexis, xx