PDA

View Full Version : shirley

shirley phillips
29-10-08, 21:55
hi to all of you out there i have been hear on my own for 25years and i have just fount you just had my lap top and learning on my own so hope you all dont mind me being slow i have panik attacks so i dont leave the house without my partner and i am never on my own i want so much to lead a normal life but i dont no how enymore i take a lot of pills keep hopin doctors will cum up with a mirecal but you now hope to get soom ideas from you all to help me understand wot it is i have wrong with me :)

Veronica H
29-10-08, 21:58
:welcome: Shirley. Glad you have found us.

Veronica

pinkpiglet
29-10-08, 22:39
Hiya Shirley & a BIG FAT :welcome: to NMP.

I'm sure that this site will give you lots of answers. The members on here arent doctors or psychiatrists.... but they do have the experience of suffering anxiety, depression, PND, OCD etc, etc..
There is always someone willing and able to lend a caring ear.

london
30-10-08, 03:12
your love it here i do . people here under stand and its a big big help
wish you bretter

ronski
30-10-08, 10:18
Hi Shirley

Welcome to the site. I am sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. Most of us at some point can identify with your present position. What you have to realise that there is nothing wrong with you but what you do have is a behavioural disorder. your mind over time has tried to protect you from harm by giving you an abnormal perception of the environment outside your home so that without your partner you feel at risk.

The way forward is small steps especialy in dealing with your panic attacks. Fear is what is driving your condition, you are afraid of being afraid and that is the issue that you have to deal with. After that every thing else will fall into place. Read any of the Dr Claire Weekes books or download from this site free of charge her MP3 files to play on your computer. They are a great help with your journey out of the deep abyss that is anxiety.

All the best and keep in touch if you need more help
Ron

pooh
30-10-08, 15:15
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

weeble40
30-10-08, 20:38
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

jodie
30-10-08, 20:54
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

lorac
30-10-08, 21:09
Hi Shirley

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet many nice people on here who will offer you good support and advice.

Take care

Carol