PDA

View Full Version : Some things about me :)

Elsey89
30-10-08, 18:33
Hi, my name is Elsey and I'm living in the UK. I like music and film but above else, I love to travel and learn new languages, I've already worked a few times in Scandinavia, loved it.

But after a very hard 6 months, I feel like a changed person. I joined here today because it has reached the stage where I'm afraid to leave the house and when I do, it is a huge deal for me and I feel vulnerable. Its a major problem because I have college to go to, and don't feel like I can explain this to them and they will understand. I don't feel safe unless I'm in my house and its devastating to feel like this.

I hope that by joining here I can meet people in a similar situation, or even just talk to people who understand and make friends.

bottleblond
30-10-08, 18:36
Welcome along Elsey :flowers:

You're not on your own huni as there are many many many member with the exact same problem.

Nice to meet you
Love Lisa
xxx

Granny Primark
30-10-08, 19:25
Hi and welcome elsey.
You are among people who really understand now what you are going through.
Im sure the site will be a great help to you.

weeble40
30-10-08, 20:37
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

lorac
30-10-08, 21:19
Hi Elsey

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet many people on here who understand how you feel and will offer some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

pooh
30-10-08, 21:47
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

bluesparkle
31-10-08, 11:31
hi
welcome to nmp.
just wanted to leave a :hugs:
have pm`ed you as read your other post