PDA

View Full Version : Hello

shadi
30-10-08, 21:59
Hi -

My name is Shadi and I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I had my first full blown panic attack a month ago. I almost passed out while driving home from school. I went to the emergency room thinking I was having a heart attack. I had palpatations the night before, and felt this was a vaild feeling. I've had an ECG, halter monitor and echo done on me. Everything has come out fine. Since though, I've had anxiety, many times leaving work early cause I cant help but cry.

After finding this website I feel much better. I know the symptoms I'm feeling aren't life threating. I think just knowing I'm not the only one makes me feel sane. There are so many great tools to help cope with panic and anxiety.

Sorry for the long post. :)

-Shadi

pooh
30-10-08, 22:03
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Elsey89
30-10-08, 22:23
Hey, I also just joined. I have problems travelling into college or even just leaving the house. Its so good to find somewhere to meet people and talk about things. If you fancy a chat, just drop me a line

Elsey x

scottie120778
31-10-08, 00:06
Welcome to NMP your in the right place here

Scott

Veronica H
31-10-08, 07:35
:welcome: Shadi. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

weeble40
02-11-08, 19:30
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx