PDA

View Full Version : So scared

Barb
09-06-05, 15:47
i just had the most awful feeling i my head i cant explain it it felt like it all moved inside i thought it was a stroke and that i was going to collapse it went tight andheavy too. i have had a giddy head all day but i have had them many times before i am terrified and trying to keep calm my neck all hurts and i am frightened to move now. Does anyone know what it might be.
Luv BARB

henri
09-06-05, 16:13
hi barb,
it sounds like anxiety and tension to me. if you have been worrying about it for ages it will only have got worse. i know how scared you must be feeling but try and do something to take your mind off it - watch something on tv or go and make a cup of tea or something.
are you hyperventilating?
henri x

Barb
09-06-05, 16:26
Hi Henry i have taken diazapem to calm me down but i am still to scared too scared to get up i know it sounds silly but that was REALLY scarey
Barb x

BrandyK
09-06-05, 16:28
Hi Barb, I had this feeling before also. I can feel my head moving inside and it is probably the tension in your muscles. Try taking a tylenol or something for the tension. are you on any meds for anxiety? they help alot..

But yes I get the same feelings that you get and they scare me too.. its just anxiety!

brandy

Barb
09-06-05, 16:52
Thanks Brandy that really helped i really stood there and thought this is it this time the dreaded stroke
luv Barb x

carlin
09-06-05, 18:21
Hi Barb,
I know exactly what you mean, although it is hard to describe? my main symptom of anxiety is dizziness, but sometimes, not every day, something else happens, like a rush of somethingin my head, and i have to sit down, i too, have been through the stroke/heart attack senerios, haven't really got any sound advice, but just to let you know you're not alone and yes, it is anxiety,i also get giddy when i'm tired, hungry angry, no sleep, the list is endless. take care and keep in touch xxxx

BrandyK
12-06-05, 03:41
That also helped me too Barb knowing that I am not alone.. And yes if your neck is sore and your muscles moving or feel like they are its just anxiety induced tension! My neck is sore all the time but I take tylenol for it and it does help. Also do you clench your teeth. I do that is what causes the tension.

Feel free to Pm me or my e-mail address is allstar179@hotmail.com

Thanks alot... Brandy