PDA

View Full Version : blackpool tomoz

titch
31-10-08, 10:50
im going to blackpool tomoz with a gang of friends my fella too..they dont know i have anxiety well my fella does but my mates dont.so im a little nervous as i get worried when i travel from home and also i get worried about eating i always think i dont eat enough which wil lead me to faint!! :weep: i really want to enjoy myself tomoz but i know my stomach is gunna play up :(

Cherbear
31-10-08, 11:21
Good luck hun, you will be fine :hugs: Make sure you try and enjoy yourself as much as possible but be prepared, take medication etc or anything you need to help you with your stomach. Try and relax and remember you have loved ones around you and you are not alone. Tell yourself you deserve some fun which you certainly will have in Blackpool!

xx

welovesalc
31-10-08, 12:03
Good luck titch, you will have a great time once you are there. Maybe take some diah limit or somekind of relief in the am (if thats the stomach trouble you are talking about, but only if you arn't consitpated!). Maybe some rescue remedy in your bag for comfort, and mints! You could maybe take some breakfast bars to munch on throughout the day and drink lots of water. Take your ipod and good book to distract yourself on the journey and try and remember the panicky feeling cant actually hurt you and WILL pass, try and think that its only momentary the panic feelings can't last all day, they WILL go. Am sure once you get going you will have a fanstastic time! all the best and let us know how it goes! xxx

titchjd
31-10-08, 17:09
Hiya sweetheart ........well done u for going ....Try not 2 think about the feelings 2 much and go and have a Fab day ......I know its hard but I think the 1st step is saying you will go and you have dun that so go and enjoy yourself ........Let us know how u get on m8 x
Hugs 2nd mom lol xxxxx:hugs:

janeybaby25
31-10-08, 17:24
Hi Titch, I always worry about the not eating enough thing too, so I always pack a couple of ceral bars in my bag, that way if I am feeling a bit weird I can just have one of them & it brings me round. I hope you have a lovely time. xxxx

Stressed92
01-11-08, 11:14
Hope you have a good day today :D
I'm sure you'll be fine.
Enjoy it and try not to think about how you feel :yesyes:
Good luck
Amy
x

lilly-lou
01-11-08, 11:55
Hope you have a good day out in Blackpool. I went last week and like you I worried so much about going as I have never been on a day out like this since suffering from agoraphobia but one I got there I really anjoyed myself, even managed some of the rides, just remember to wrap up warm coz when I went it was really cold

Have fun

welovesalc
01-11-08, 18:31
Hope you had a great time today xxx