PDA

View Full Version : Claire

pinkeddy
31-10-08, 13:08
Hello I am new today and this website seems brilliant, I have had chronic anxiety for 2 and a half years now after having a breakdown and am finding recovery hard. I just look at other people and think my life will never be the same as theirs. I am a married mum of one and I just want to enjoy life. I am constantly dizzy and get very down about it all. Would love to speak to people and to try and promote positive thinking and also share hints and tips. Thanks:)

yorkylover
31-10-08, 13:12
Hi Pinkeddy and :welcome: you have come to a fab site for help and support.You will make lots of great friend's.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

bottleblond
31-10-08, 13:23
Hi Claire

Welcome along :flowers:

Love Lisa
xxx

Patty
31-10-08, 13:41
Hi Pinkeddy,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There's so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

scottie120778
31-10-08, 14:12
Hiya

Welcome to NMP you will find alot of help and support here.

anx mum
31-10-08, 15:25
hello claire im bev. my life at the moment is awful my doc says im suffering from severe anxiety. like u im a mother finding things very hard at mo

pooh
31-10-08, 20:02
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

pinkeddy
01-11-08, 11:43
Thank you everyone for your kind replies. I will need to get used to this site I think but there is so much informative info on here and it makes you realise that you are not alone. Does anyone suffer from the dizzyness every day? I find this really hard to deal with. I have just been out for a walk with my little boy and I just feel like I am going to fall, It doesn't stop me from doing anything anymore though. Any tips or should I be posting on another Thread? Am off to a birthday party with him soon - something I couldn't have done before so heh ho!

Claire x:)

lorac
01-11-08, 13:32
Hi Claire

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Karen
01-11-08, 15:24
Hi Claire

:welcome: to NMP

Karen xx

weeble40
02-11-08, 19:25
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx