PDA

View Full Version : Feeling awful

welovesalc
31-10-08, 15:44
Am at work. Feel terrible. I feel really sick and dizzy and like rubbish :weep:

When I've not been manically sending last minute emails (going on holiday on Tuesday and moving offices on Monday) I've been boxing three peoples stuff up. I don't know if I've just overdone it, or if the sick feeling is a side effect of propanolol (started taking again day before yesterday, have taken in the past and had no problems). Just want to go home and crash, but have a hair appt this eve (one of my fears! think the hairdresser is looking at my skin and feels repulsed, and HATE looking at myself in the mirror all that time!) and then I'm going to the cinema after (had been looking forward to it).

Just feeling like crap. Might have a glass of wine at the hairdressors and try and unwind - altho never know if it's free or not!!! :blush:

bumbles
31-10-08, 15:58
Oh you poor thing I think the prpanadol makes you feel a bit tired and weepy the first couple of days thats all . Have a nice hairdo and film what you going to see make sure its cheery!

welovesalc
31-10-08, 16:11
Saw!!!!!! so not really cheery!!!! ahahahahaha.

Yea, I think its just a combination of things tbh. I just need a break from the worry! Ironic as most people go away on holiday for a break, and for me its just as stressful going away as it is working! My colleague has gone home now, so am practicising my breathing and reading the success stories on here to cheer me up! Hope the propanolol stops making me feel lously by Tuesday!