PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Frenchflower
31-10-08, 17:57
Hi, my name's Amy and i'm 18 from Wales.

I suffer from M.E and because i'm in constant pain from that, I think I tend to get consumed with my health and suffer from health anxiety too. I also have panic attacks and worry over the health of my family and friends, my mum is often ill to the point where we have to phone an ambulance and my dad has a heart complaint. I think I lost a lot of faith in doctors and hospitals when my nan and uncle died a few years ago.

I have fairly low self esteem and always fret about what others think of me. I've never had panic attacks where I have crushing chest pain and shortness of breath (thank goodness) but I tend to get myself very worked up and frightened and I feel totally helpless.

i'm hoping that this forum will help me learn to cope with my anxiety, and even grow out of it! I'm looking forward to speaking to you all :)

bumbles
31-10-08, 18:39
Hi there Miss wales glad you found this site where are you form I live in south wales

Frenchflower
31-10-08, 19:00
I'm in Pembrokeshire :)

pooh
31-10-08, 20:03
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

bottleblond
31-10-08, 20:17
Hiya

Welcome aboard :flowers:

Lisa
xxx

pinkpiglet
31-10-08, 20:20
Hi there,
A BIG FAT:welcome: to NMP.

Its good to have you around!

xx

weeble40
02-11-08, 19:29
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx