PDA

View Full Version : anxiety to much

anx mum
31-10-08, 18:36
Hi im Bev and im suffering from severe anxiety.This is really getting me down. is there anyone else out there who feels the same?

bumbles
31-10-08, 18:43
Hhi There Bev yep lots of people feel the same as you on here you are not alone and there is lots of advise to help you here:yesyes:

anx mum
31-10-08, 18:46
do u mind me asking have u suffered with severe anxiety?

jill
01-11-08, 00:55
Hi Bev, :D:hugs:

I know how hard it is for you right now and my heart goes out to you :hugs:

Having anx all the time is such a dame hard thing to go through, BUT, you are NOT alone hunny,:hugs: there are lots of people on here going through the same thing.

When I first came to this great site, I was suffering with panic, high levels of anxiety 24/7, I am now panic, high anxiety free because of this great site. Blimey, its not worth my thoughts, thinking WHERE would I be today if it was'nt for this great site, :yesyes:

I do know how scary symptoms can be with anxiety, but hunny, they ARE harmless, Mmm but I do know that at this present moment in time, me saying they are harmless is not helping because Mrs anxiety is with you and showing you all her symptoms and giving you, negative scary thoughts, which are scary if you don't know what happening to you :hugs:

Bev, have you spoken to your gp about this, what help are you getting at the moment?

This site has lots of great info, not just on threads but Nic has put some great info on which helped me sooo much to understand things a little more, have you read first steps, how to how to cope and other info on the left hand side, well worth a read.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

YOU TAKE CARE

Wishing you well

LOVE JILLXXX