PDA

View Full Version : LIVING IN THE PAST !!!!!!

stacie.b
09-06-05, 22:56
For the past 5-6 years, i have found myself living in the past....
Wanting what i had back then, i'd do ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING!!!
i want the friends i had, the laughs and the smiles. the feeling of happieness. I dont know what that feel like anymore. The feeling to relax, the motivation to take care of myself..
I had such a laugh back then.
i cant remember the last time i really laughed...
SORRY
Feeling sorry for myself
Stace

stace

clickaway
09-06-05, 23:19
Know the feeling all too well, Stace.

But I can laugh with my cyber friends so why not join us in this site's chat room from around 8.30

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/lounge/chat/chat.html

We have a bit of a laugh in there, but also do talk about the anxiety at times too.

Take Care and welcome to the site!

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

alexis
10-06-05, 00:49
Yes I agree with Ray, join us for a chat, I have some nights where I sit and dont write much but laugh, we cover all sorts subjects but peoples problems or anxieties are always treated as priority.
i wish I could go back to the past a lot.But I am ok now too. I am especially worse when certain sound tracks come on the radio. There is a certain saying, which Im sure somebody will remind us of, take care love Alexis.xx

bluebottle
10-06-05, 05:38
That is the problem with depression. We have to look to today, to create a new reality, we can change things and be happy if we just make that effort to change our circumstances and thought processes.

I know it is safer to stay depressed, it is what we're used to, but to get well we need to be brave and do things we haven't done before. It is scary, I'm scared, but the rewards are worth it.

--
Blue
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."