PDA

View Full Version : Still good.

EmmaJane
09-06-05, 23:55
Hi again,

Just an update. I cant believe how good i feel, things just seem to be so positive, and im finding the more positive I am, the more confidence I have. I acually had my stitches out at the dentist yesterday, again, no panic attack and this time no anxiety at all. Im starting my Reiki course on Saturday, im so looking forward to that and im not at all nervous now. I dont know what has happened, but I would like to thank you all for your support in the last month or so and I have made some very good friends on here. I hope that I can be of help and support to others. I feel my life has taken a new direction and I am totally calm. Im babbling a bit now, but thank you for your support, it has helped to give me the courage to turn my life and my thoughts around. xx

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

alexis
10-06-05, 00:27
Hi Emma, babble all you want, it is really great to hear how good your feeling. Posts like this always make me feel positive too, It helps us that are not there , we know its possible to get there!!
Well done at the dentist, you must post about your reiki after saturday.
Take care Emma, love Alexis, xx

florence
10-06-05, 00:33
Hi Emma

Glad to hear you're doing so well...Keep up the good work..:)

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

nomorepanic
10-06-05, 09:06
Emma

Great news!! I am so pleased about the dentist and good luck with the Reiki course tomorrow. What a way to spend your Birthday eh?:)

Let us know how it all goes

x

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pips
11-06-05, 00:24
Hi Emma,

No your not babling at all.

WOW that's ace news and so POSITIVE hun well done you. I'm so pleased for you.

The Rekki course sounds really interesting I hope you enjoy it let us know how you go!

All the best,

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

Meg
13-06-05, 18:56
Glad all is going well...

Keep it going

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
13-06-05, 20:21
Glad you are doing so well Emma.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Emmie
14-06-05, 19:37
Hi Emma,
wow thats really great to hear! ive been feeling more positive recently too so maybe things are looking up! Take care and stay happy!!

Em xxx