PDA

View Full Version : sadme

annezola@hotmail.co.
01-11-08, 08:27
:weep:good morning everyone,i came across this site by accident as i was looking for another site i used but this one popped up, so i am hoping to get some positive feedback. I had a breakdown about 6 years ago, I have always been depressed but then it spiraled out of control and bang. I still have contact with my G.P she is an amazing person, I am on medication and there is no sighn of coming of this yet for a while, i have tried to self medicate and honestley your G.P knows best. As of latley my moods have been very low and i am finding it so difficult to get through each day without self harming I rely dont know why i am telling a group of people this that i do not know, but i was led to this sight for a reason i believe. Is there anyone in the group that still has these feelings of despair i would be grateful for a reply. :wacko: Thank you confused.

anx mum
01-11-08, 08:57
Hi im Bev. I suffered from breakdowns in my life and i think im suffering now every day is a stuggle. If u wanna talk text bk

pooh
01-11-08, 11:20
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

lorac
01-11-08, 13:34
Hi Sadme

Welcome to the site I am sure you will find many people on here who will understand how your feel.

Take care

Carol

Pink Panic
01-11-08, 14:19
Hi Sadme

Welcome to No More Panic :hugs:

scottie120778
02-11-08, 00:13
Hiya

Welcome to NMP

All the best

andie73
02-11-08, 10:39
:welcome: Hi and wecome to NMP, you will find lots of advice here.

bottleblond
02-11-08, 13:32
Hi Sadme

Welcome to NMP

Love Lisa
xxx :flowers:

moonlighta
02-11-08, 16:11
Hi,
I too share your feelings of despair. Til I found this site I thought that no one must feel like this. I find it a comfort to know that I am not alone, however bad I feel, and that there are people out there who understand. Hope you feel this too. Take care :)